Open Top Buildings
Enjoying the outdoors while being protected!
Simple and innovative terrace covers from RENSON® offer the perfect solution for outdoor living with the sun protection and waterproof roof system. Equipped with rotating aluminium blades, which rotate up to 150 degrees and thus enable you to decide how much sun protection and/or ventilation you require. When closed, the blades form a waterproof roof in normal showers. A gutter system drains the rainwater away towards the columns. Given its elegant and light design and availability in the full range of RAL colours, the range of terrace covers from RENSON® fit in with any building style: contemporary, traditional or modern.
Camargue® terrace covering with a sun-protection roof that consists of adjustable blades, and can also be completely enclosed using windproof sun protection screens or sliding panels.
- innovative, modular patio cover.
- can be free-standing, mounted against existing walls or multiple units joined on span or pivot side.
- dimensions: Maximum span 4000mm x Pivot 6200mm, multiplied by seamlessly linking structures.
- integrated water guide channelling off the rain then down the legs.
- infinite customisation options to include sliding wood or glass doors, motorised fix screen side panels, lighting, heating, audio and even translucent roof blades.
Algarve® patio cover with horizontal sun protection roof with rotating blades
- functional, affordable and modern.
- can be free-standing or mounted against existing walls.
- dimensions: Max.Span 4500mm x Pivot 6050mm, multiplied by seamlessly linking structures.
- fastening parts are not visible and electric cables are within the structure.
- personalise with automatic wind tight side screen panels, lighting and heating.
- the rotating blades provide sun protection and ensure the necessary cooling and ventilation.
- the Algarve® includes a gutter which drains the water away from the blades into the columns.
Lapure® minimalist terrace covering with waterproof sun protection screen roof
- stylish, minimalist Lapure consists of a windproof, waterproof, sun protection screen roof that rests on elegant, discrete aluminium columns with no disruptive lateral connection and is anchored to an existing wall.
- dimensions: Max width per section 4m, Max Depth 5m. Min angle of 10°(max °35) (coupled 2 x 4m).
- when the roof is closed, the Lapure provides shelter from the sun, wind and rain.
- when the roof is open, completely retracting back into the casing, you can enjoy the sun as the delicate structure is not visually disruptive.
- Two types of column finishes;
- end columns, and water drainage, even when half open via side channels and columns
- shifted columns (with roof overhang and water drainage via gutters).
- a coupled version of both types is also available so that two roofs can be installed to join perfectly next to one another so that they can span across larger areas (just 1 column to be joined)